This tall, dark, handsome fireplace features a unique, clean, frameless design with advanced burner technology, creating the most realistic flames in the industry. The Napoleon Park Avenue™ Gas Fireplace deluxe model is offered as a complete package including an exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™, heat circulating blower, multi-function remote control (controlling the flame, blower and NIGHT LIGHT™), and PHAZERAMIC™ advanced flame burner technology. Exclusive designer accessories make the Park Avenue™ perfect for any room in your home.
Connect with your local Napoleon DealerRequest a Quote
Build your fireplace.
Design your look.
Options & Accessories
Trims & Surrounds
Additional Product Features
- Flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Exclusive Napoleon NIGHT LIGHT™ radiates a warm glow to the room even when the fireplace is off
- PHAZERAMIC™ advanced burner technology with glowing embers provides the most realistic flame in the industry
- Realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- Concealed, easy to use controls for trouble-free performance
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- A clear, unobstructed view through high temperature, heat radiating ceramic glass
- Full function remote – controls NIGHT LIGHT™, blower speed, flame height and thermostatically controls heat output
- 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas control for your peace of mind
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional Sandstone Herringbone panels or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Optional arched facing kit available in painted black
- Optional rectangular facing kit in painted black
- Optional stainless steel surround and hearth available
- Optional traditional andirons available
- Certified for bathrooms, bedrooms and mobile homes
- Optional AMBIENT-GLOW metal fibers are designed to enhance the glowing embers on gas fires
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.