The Napoleon Banff™ 1400 Wood Stove features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. With an impressive 70,000 BTU’s, the Banff™ 1400 comfortably heats up to 2,000 square feet. The solid cast iron design boasts a European style, a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. An elegant and convenient lift top lid exposes the hotter surface of the stove’s heavy gauge steel top – ideal for quick cooking.
Build your fireplace.
Design your look.
Options & Accessories
Additional Product Features
- Available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and painted metallic black finishes
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency
- Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology
- Solid cast iron hinged lid conveniently lifts up to allow pots or kettles to rest directly on the large, hot surface of the actual stove top
- Single arched cast iron door with ceramic glass
- Concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance
- 6″ flue for economical installations
- Standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles
- Optional blower for added heat circulation
- Optional outside air kit
- Mobile home approved
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.