The Napoleon Arlington™ Gas Stove crafted in cast iron, with its slender, space saving design and 45° venting, is perfect for smaller rooms. The Arlington™ is available in painted black or a porcelain enamel Majolica brown finishes and comes standard with a MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panel. Even though small in size, it holds a large PHAZERAMIC™ burner system, PHAZER® log set and brightly glowing ember bed that can be viewed through the European styled ceramic glass viewing area.
Build your fireplace.
Design your look.
Fireplace Design Options
Options & Accessories
Additional Product Features
- No electricity is required to light or operate – ensures reliable use even during power failures
- PHAZERAMIC™ burner system features a random flickering flame and realistic glowing ember bed
- Flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- MIRROR-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Rear Panel creates the illusion of two fires in one
- Safety Screen Included
- On/off switch with safety light indicating when the pilot light is on
- 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system
- Available with Electronic Ignition and Pilot on Demand
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.