Napoleon’s deluxe pedestal EPA Huntsville™ 1400 wood burning stove features a solid, dynamic appearance and is designed to provide you with outstanding heat efficiencies while achieving low emissions. The Napoleon Huntsville™ 1400 Wood Stove comes standard with a painted metallic black trivet, painted metallic black louvers and an ash pan with a lid. Optional cast iron arched doors and trivets are available in a variety of finishes to match any room in your home.
Connect with your local Napoleon DealerDealer Connect
Build your fireplace.
Design your look.
Options & Accessories
Trivets & Louvers
Additional Product Features
- Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean
- Elegant arched cast iron door
- Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- Full canopy top with trivet deflects heat forward into the room
- Black trivet, black louvers and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.