A renewable energy source, environmentally friendly, economical, convenient, these are just some of the reasons a Napoleon Eco Pellet Stove is the perfect solution to heat your home. The freestanding stove provides Zone Heating furnace performance and a reliable heating source. The Eco Pellet Stove gives you uncompromising pellet performance year after year with the comfort of knowing you have selected a product made with true craftsmanship and advanced technological innovations.
Fireplace Design Options
Options & Accessories
Trivets & Louvers
Additional Product Features
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Stove hopper pellet capacity is 55 lbs (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the stove is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance…no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ system
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the stove’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPS45 due to its ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- Optional hopper extension allows longer burn times without refilling providing a total loading capacity of 80 lbs.
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative ceramic PHAZER® log set
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.