With Napoleon’s advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger, the Napoleon Eco Pellet Insert will have no problem living up to your “performance” expectations. Napoleon’s Eco Pellet Insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection blower system, convenient auto ignitor, airwash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods. It is convenient to use, easy to maintain and easy to fill without having to “refuel” for up to 45 hours!
Fireplace Design Options
Sandstone Brick Panels, 8″ Black Flashing with Trim, Cast Iron Surround in Majolica, Black Door and Trivet
PHAZER® Logs, MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, 8″ Black Flashing with Trim, Arched Cast Iron Surround, Black Door and Trivet
Options & Accessories
Trims & Surrounds
Trivets & Louvers
Additional Product Features
- Convenient top, loading for easy fueling
- Automatic ignition
- Insert hopper pellet capacity is 45 lbs. (capable of handling a full bag of pellets eliminating partial bags left open)
- Variable speed auger and variable speed blower provide maximum comfort and control
- Heavy-duty, 1/8” thick, seamless heat exchange tubes radiate heat into the room for maximum efficiency even after the insert is shut down
- Hinged door for convenient access to combustion chamber for routine maintenance… no tools required!
- Handy cleaning/filling rake
- Four stage FAILSAFE™ System
- Thermostatic control capability via wall mount or easily installed hand-held thermostatic remote control
- Digital control provides adjustment to both the fuel feed rate and combustion blower speed. This unique feature maximizes the insert’s performance when using lesser quality fuel. Even low grade fuel (although not recommended) can be burned in the NPI45 due to it’s ability to fine tune the fuel combustion air ratio
- Built-in heat exchange cleaner rod maintains cleanliness and efficiency of heat exchange tubes
- Effective clean glass airwash system
- NPI45 can be top or rear vented and may also be installed as a zero clearance model in a framed cavity, without the use of additional shielding
- Optional outside air kit with through the wall vent
- Optional decorative ceramic PHAZER® log set
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.