Fine, solid European cast iron design and Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology transform small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat, easily sustaining overnight burns. The Napoleon Banff™ 1600 Wood Stove is available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted black finishes and features an elegantly arched, Early American double door with concealed hinges. A beautiful investment for any room!
Options & Accessories
Additional Product Features
- Available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and painted black finishes
- Double walled construction combines a rugged cast iron interior firebox with a heat transferring outer cast iron jacket
- Concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance
- Removable handles maintain the clean stylish appearance
- Mobile home approved
- Versatile installation, easily convertible, top or rear 6″ venting
- Optional outside air kit
- Optional rear heat shield for reduced clearances
- Optional blower for added heat circulation
- Optional safety fire screen allows you to enjoy an “open fire” atmosphere
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.