The Napoleon Ascent™ Multi-View Gas Fireplace is available as a See Thru or a three-sided Peninsula and features various firebox/burner options including a log burner, a linear glass burner or a designer fire cradle featuring topaz glass to match any room in your home. The new Ascent™ Multi-View Gas Fireplace offers up to 30,000 BTU’s, a massive 2,023 in² viewing area, multiple firebox configurations and electronic ignition with battery back-up. Media kits and decorative panels are available to match any room in your home.
Build your fireplace.
Design your look.
Fireplace Design Options
Three-Sided Peninsula Model, MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, Fire Cradle With Red Glass
Three-Sided Peninsula Model, MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, Linear Glass Burner With Blue Glass
See-Thru Model, MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels, Linear Glass Burner With Blue Glass
Options & Accessories
Additional Product Features
- Available in a See-Thru (two-sided) or peninsula (three-sided) version with a log burner, a linear topaz glass burner or a designer fire cradle complete with exclusive topaz glass
- Optional remote controls with digital screen
- A massive 2,023 in² viewing area for the See-Thru model and 2,484 in² viewing area for the Peninsula model
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Optional Newport™ Deluxe Decorative Brick Panels or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Designer Fire Art Metal Coil and Nickel Stix available for the linear topaz glass burner version
- Safety Screen Included
- Optional AMBIENT-GLOW metal fibers are designed to enhance the glowing embers on gas fires
- Optional media enhancement kits include Mineral Rocks
Products may not be exactly as shown. Flame height and activity is influenced by varying configurations and may not appear as shown.