- Direct Vented Fireplaces can be installed almost anywhere in your home as they don’t require a pre-existing chimney to vent them. They can be built into a combustible surrounding.
- The size of the fireplace and the amount of space it will take up in your room
- On the main floor, the overall appearance may be more important than high output.
- Basements are normally colder and therefore heat output and appearance are both important.
- The size of the room. High heat output models will heat a small room quickly but may, as a result be turned off more often than a lower heat output unit.
What should I consider when choosing a Napoleon fireplace to heat my home?
Chandan Dadral2015-09-14T14:16:08+00:00November 28th, 2011|